A Couple’s relationship is the most precious yet most challenging relationship there is. It takes hard work and determination for the wanted results, but sometimes it may take Couples Therapy/Marriage Counseling to better improve the relationship. A couple is made up of two individuals who have agreed either in writing or verbally to make up a unit. Each individual brings outliers such as past experiences or perceptions of life into the relationship, which then results in expectations forming. Some expectations match with one another (such as thinking “Wow they think and enjoy the same things as me”), and sometimes the expectations don’t match (one wanting to share finances while the other doesn’t or the controversy of showing Public Display of Affection). When expectations aren’t met, Rapid Psychotherapy’s Couples Therapy Counselors are here to mediate the relationship’s underlying issues.
We can help you identify the current status of your relationship by exploring the following questions:
- Are you unhappy with your relationship?
- Is financial stress a topic that generates conflict?
- Do you feel like you’re incompatible with your partner physically and or emotionally?
- Have you lost closeness with your partner?
- Are you satisfied with your sex life?
- Are you finding yourself looking at other people as secret potential partners?
If you responded yes to any of these questions, then you may benefit from Relationship Counseling with New Brunswick’s finest Couple’s Therapy Counselors. We will guide you and your partner through:
- Marriage Counseling/ Relationship Counseling/ Couples Counseling
- Infidelity/ Unfaithfulness/ Cheating/ “It Just Happened” Issue
- Improving A Couple’s Communication
- Reinventing Your Relationship
- Increasing Intimacy/ Sex Life
- Increasing Fun and Mindfulness
- Divorce/ Separation
- Adjusting to Marriage