We at Rapid Psychotherapy believe in providing help to all who are in need of it. Being so, we are willing to accommodate to your financial needs so that you are able to receive the help you need.
We accept most major forms of insurance including Medicare. However we DO NOT accept Medicaid. Please call us to confirm if we accept your insurance provider. For uninsured clients, we can negotiate a fee that best aligns with your budget. Financing your Psychotherapy can be done in many different ways:
1. Via your health insurance. Call and ask them the following questions:
- Do they cover mental health services?
- How many sessions do they cover?
- Information on in-network and out-of-network providers.
- Are there any co-pays?
- Are referrals from primary doctors necessary?
2. Pay out of pocket. Fee schedules can be negotiated based on your income level.
3. You can contact your Employee Assistance Program (EAP)/Human Resources Department to find out what benefits they offer.